[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 704: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 704: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4761: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3891)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4763: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3891)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4764: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3891)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4765: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3891)
Paukstis.lt • Temos rodymas - Tinkerbell - A flying CAG in Taiwan
logo

Tinkerbell - A flying CAG in Taiwan

Žako, Amazonės, Ara, Kakadu, Did. Aleksandrai ir t.t.

Standartinė linuke » 2009.12.03 22:03

Vartotojo avataras
linuke

Augintiniai:

Standartinė Luxe;D » 2009.12.08 20:14

Vartotojo avataras
Luxe;D

Standartinė glitter » 2009.12.09 16:38

Vartotojo avataras
glitter

Augintiniai:

Standartinė shanlung » 2009.12.25 08:11

Thank you my friends.

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year

Closing this chapter//Buwah off Harban with Dommie// Beautiful Wadi Qurai
http://shanlung.livejournal.com/108103.html

Paveikslėlis

Paveikslėlis

Paveikslėlis

Warmest regards

Shanlung

山 龍

http://www.geocities.com/shanlung9/
Vartotojo avataras
shanlung

Standartinė shanlung » 2010.05.26 12:30

Riamfada was a wild caught at about 5 years old. She was rescued and given to my care on Oct 2008. When she was first with me, she refused to step up and wanted to bite me.

Then we became friends. In a few days, she flew to me when I called. I took her outdoors in harness and leash for a year.
Then we started to do what you see below.

Buwah Free Flight 2 // Wadi Harban // Riamfada with Jabris again

Paveikslėlis

Paveikslėlis

At times the harness and leash is important for peace of mind such as in this.

Riamfada & cherry blossoms at Wekan // Tour De Oman

Paveikslėlis

Chile // Riamfada free flights at the edge of Rub Al Khali

Paveikslėlis

[imghttp://farm5.static.flickr.com/4032/4395906292_798efaf4bf_b.jpg[/img]

Paveikslėlis

Reflections on Riamfada at edge of the Empty Quarter and some rants

Warmest regards

Shanlung
山 龍

Vartotojo avataras
shanlung

Standartinė Saulius » 2010.05.29 13:10

nice bird BRAVO
Vartotojo avataras
Saulius

Augintiniai:

Standartinė Ieva » 2010.06.02 19:49

Shanlung, Your photos look amazing !
Vartotojo avataras
Ieva

Augintiniai:

Standartinė shanlung » 2011.12.27 06:39

My friends,

My contract ended and I had to leave the Sultanate of Oman. I taught my friends in Oman for 9 months how to take care of Riamfada and my cats. They are now living happily with Riamfada and Dommie.

I came back to Singapore.

Then Libai, the Greater Green Leafbird, a song bird came into my life.

Paveikslėlis

Followed by Oberon, an Asian Fairy Bluebird who stayed with me to recover before returning to where he came from to find his Fairy Queen.

Paveikslėlis

Right now, Jackie a Greater Indian Hill Mynah is with me. The photos of him and flashback to Tinkerbell might be of special delight to folks here.

Tinkerbell on motorbike // Jackie, the Greater Indian Hill Mynah and his treats

I hope folks do not mind my talking about birds with straight bills instead of hooked bills.
Those who known me all the time knew the reasons why, too difficult to write in summary here.

Shanlung foraging for birdies // Jackie and clicker training
http://shanlung.livejournal.com/134514.html

Jackie graduation // Climate change
http://shanlung.livejournal.com/134872.html

Above are earlier postings to put the latest below into context.

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year.

That chapter continued.

Jackie going beyond graduation & excitment with kitties // Jackie fruit mash 02 & Jackie mash 02

http://shanlung.livejournal.com/134951.html
Vartotojo avataras
shanlung

Standartinė Arven » 2011.12.27 13:33

These two birds are realy amazingly beautiful.
Arven

Augintiniai:

Standartinė sailor » 2011.12.27 17:11

So beautiful! Thanks for sharing.
Vartotojo avataras
sailor

Augintiniai:

Grįžti į Didžiosios papūgos

Dabar prisijungę

Vartotojai naršantys šį forumą: Registruotų vartotojų nėra ir 4 svečių

Forumo augintiniai

Kaladėlę aš kremtu